CIS 336 Final Exam Guide
This Tutorial was purchased 3 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- CIS 336 S Final Exam Guide.docx
CIS 336 Final Exam Guide
1)Joe works for a company where the IT department charges him for the number of CRM login accounts that are in his department. What type of IT funding model is his company deploying?
2) This project cycle plan chart looks very much like a bar chart and is easy for management to read because of its visual nature.
3) What is at the center of the project triangle?
4) This is a text message that is stored on a user’s computer by a Web server that helps trace the user’s browsing habits.
5) All of the following are risks associated with IS outsourcing EXCEPT:
6) This project cycle plan tends to be used for projects that have direct relationships between time and resources.
7) This is an IT governance framework that is consistent with COSO controls.
8) The question “What information does a person or an organization have a right or a privilege to obtain?” is part of this ethical issue.
9) ________________ is the process of analyzing data warehouses for “gems”.
10) Which normative theory of business ethics would TJX have displayed if it had informed customers as soon as the breach was corrected and told other retailers how to prevent future security breaches?
11) Scorecards provide a summary of information gathered over a period of time. Another common IT monitoring tool is the _____________.
12) The initial reason organizations outsourced IT was which one of the following?
13) The project triangle includes 3 sides - time, scope and ________.
14) Sam has just purchased 10 new high speed color laser printers for his company. He is very excited because he got a 40% discount and paid only $2,990 for each unit. His boss, Joe, wants to know things such as operating costs, support, overhead, etc. for the printers. Joe wants to know this value:
15) All of the following are frameworks for implementing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance EXCEPT:
16) An organization may convert from an old system to a new system by choosing to run both the old and new systems at the same time until the new system is fully accepted. This is known as __________.
17) This allows individuals to own their creativity and innovation in a way similar to owning physical property.
18) The newest sourcing option for today’s IT organizations is:
19) Which one of the following is NOT one of the four essential elements of any project?
20) Most companies would like to obtain the advantages derived from both centralized and decentralized organizational paradigms. What type of IT governance model would best help them to achieve this goal?
21) This method of IT funding is the most equitable, as the costs associated with IT are based on use. However, it can be difficult and tedious to calculate the usage costs.
22) If a company decides to make and develop IS, they are using this type of sourcing.
23) To maintain balance in a project with a fixed budget and a well-defined scope, a project team will require flexibility ________.
24) Kellwood, the American apparel maker, decided to consolidate and bring IT operations back in-house in order to reduce costs. Kellwood choose which of the following strategies?
25) In the chapter, there is the statement, “Internet companies are in business for the money and hence they really would prefer to keep their customers in the dark about how their personal data is being used to generate profits”. Assuming this statement is true, with which ethical theory would you say these Internet companies are most aligned?
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: